Monday, July 26, 2010

"california love" by 2Pac

when it rains, it pours doesn't it?

a lot has happened this past week. and more times than not its is hard to see the silver lining. i'm working on it :-/

sometimes its hard to enjoy all my travels and good times when there's so much going on but i am grateful for the time that i have to share with my friends and family that i get to see so rarely.

still have a long list of things to do, but so far, been pretty successful in trying to just relax. i have the occasional freak outs but c'mon and i can't stop just being me ;)

so waiting on the rest of the h-town crew to get here...but hopefully will visit with my old friends again, from houston-austin, living in LA. crazy.

tomorrow maybe shopping in orange county. maybe hiking to hollywood sign. maybe segway tour. maybe ghetti. maybe the north hollywood medical center (set of the scrubs set). maybe the BEACH! so many things to do...so little time!

my favorite part of this trip so far...sharing in the moments in my long-distance friends lives...

No comments:

Post a Comment