Saturday, July 30, 2011

"sea of love" by the honeydrippers

"i never realize how much i like being home unless i've been somewhere really different for awhile." - juno macguff

truer words have never been spoken...

its just strange how minuscule your life may seem in comparison to others. sometimes it puts things in perspective...how much you should cherish the moments you have. and as much as i complain, i do appreciate how blessed my life is.


there are so many things to feel hate...so many things that can make you sad.

war. rape. abortion. violence. death. loss. endings.

i hope that part of me that i remember once upon a time keeps the happiness in my heart.

so thank you everyone - small, big...past, present...future. thank you for making my life blessed.

1 comment:

  1. it's a two way road...so thank YOU! <3 (p.s. I know you're out of town so I fed your fish for you)

    ReplyDelete